North East, MD
Photo 1 of 14
Looking for an extended cruiser ready to go sailing today? Look no further. Intrepid has enjoyed her life primarily in the upper Chesapeake Bay. She's a proven model with the H34 being one of the most popular in her class. She boasts lots of room as a 34-footer goes, with plenty of headroom throughout. While she's perfect for single-handling or a cruising couple, she has sleeping accommodations for up to seven people!
Whether you're new to sailing or a seasoned pro, you'll appreciate the swiftness of this agile H34. She's an ideal cruiser for the Chesapeake Bay with the fickle winds we often see. She moves and responds very well in a light breeze and is agile and stable under heavy winds. This tall-rigged 34 is well known for its fine upwind performance, large cockpit and spacious interior. Again, designed for comfortable cruising the Hunter 34 is one of the most popular 34-footers ever built.
Do not be fooled by her outward appearance. Like most yachts her age, Intrepid does need some cosmetic TLC...however, the current owner has paid attention to her biggest needs as you'll see in the specs. She's priced right for quick sale...and she awaits in her slip in our marina...ready and able for her next sea trial...and owner. Please see the specs for the extensive list of equipment and updates. Then...make an appointment to come see her...she won't be around long!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 5"
- Displacement: 11920 lbs
- LWL: 28' 3"
- Ballast: 5100 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 7"
- DRAFT: 4' 3"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3GMF30F
- HP: 20
- Fuel: 20 gallons
- Water: 65 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Ballast: 5100 5100
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 34
Double stainless steel galley sink with storage under and utility drawers to side
Gimbaled Origo 6000 2 burner stove and oven; Six cubic foot ice box
Two smoke detectors-one with CO detection
Three fire extinguishers
Halon engine box extinguisher
Electronics / Navigation
Wind speed and direction
Richie binnacle-mounted compass
Standard Horizon CP-150 Color GPS/Charplotter
BlueChart chip for the entire Chesapeake Bay with binnacle hoop mounting
Uniden DSC-capable VHF with WAM remote mike
Masthead mounted antenna
AM/FM/CD stereo with 4 speakers - 2 in main salon and 2 in cockpit
Raymarine S-1 Autopilot with GPS interface-ready wiring
Datamarine speed and depth instruments
Moor apparent wind instrument
Two battery DC set-up with type 27 dual purpose WM starting battery and new type 27 deep cycle house battery with Guest two-battery Smartcharger; 30 amp shore power cord
Sails and Rigging
Fully battened mainsail - 2 Reef Points
Furling genoa - 110%
Tiller - Emergency
Cabin overhead lights replaced with wood-based halogen units
Overhead light in head replaced with dual level halogen light
Aft cabin overhead light replaced with dual red/white halogen light
Fluorescent fixture in vanity replaced with dual lamp halogen unit
Fluorescent fixture over icebox replaced with dual lamp halogen unit
Fluorescent fixture over stove replaced with triple lamp halogen unit converted to dual lamps
Recessed chain lamp mood-lighting strings added to aft and main cabin
- Quick disconnects added to each cabin lighting unit as replaced for easy removal/replacement
- Custom step made for companionway entrance on top of engine box
- Main bilge pump float switch replaced
- Air conditioner cooling water pump and hoses replaced
- Air conditioner delivery ducting reconfigured for more efficient operation
- Six gallon Force 10 water heater upgraded with winterization bypass system added
- Higher capacity sink/shower water pump installed
- Whole-house water filter installed ahead of water pump, with winterization bypass added
- Additional 6 circuit 12 volt breaker panel added at Nav station
- Exterior 75 ohm cable connection for shore cable or Boat-tenna hook-up to a TV set
- Dual charge battery charger upgraded to Smart Charge unit
- Terminal block and quick disconnect added to AM/FM radio connections
- New DC electric wiring runs for all new circuits using Anchor 12 & 14 AWG marine wire
- Terminal block added behind new 6-breaker panel for easy additional circuit connections
- Y-Valve assembly and hoses removed, discharge through-hull valve plugged
- New holding tank installed and plumbed with new premium black water hose
- Sink faucet valves replaced in galley and head
- Todd 3-gallon fresh water tank added in V-berth with shut-off valve to feed head flush system
- Microwave stand built and small microwave installed in galley
- Cabin-top passive dorade vents replaced with two Nicro 4” solar/battery ventilators on custom mounts
- Custom teak and Lexan companionway butterfly doors in aluminum frame
- LED deck step and cockpit floor lights added
- Dodger window panels replaced
- Cockpit boarding arm and support blocking added to starboard side cockpit coaming
- Sea-built SS access port installed in fuel tank top for clean-out
- Racor filter vacuum gage and fuel tank level gage installed in cockpit coaming box
- Two opening ports replaced and other opening ports rebedded
Extra Gear Included:
Backup Danforth anchor in anchor well with rode set-up approx. same as plow anchor
Spare Racor fuel filters and Fram oil filter
Spare engine drive belts and fuel line gaskets
Three floating winch handles and one metal Lewmar winch handle
Windscoop for front hatch
Dock lines and spring lines; three dock fenders; three boat hooks
Dedicated water fill hose and spare water system filter cartridge
Vinyl cockpit seat cushions for side seats
- Boat-tenna TV antenna set-up for halyard use with 75 ohm cable and down-haul line
- Four West Marine adult Type 3 vest PFD’s in storage pack
- Canvas hatch covers for cabin-top hatches
- Navy blue throw rugs and toilet lid cover
- Navy blue privacy curtain between main cabin and head area with tie-back
- Teak 4-hole can/bottle holder for pedestal hoop
- Throw horseshoe with retrieval line and floating throw cushion
- Factory original Hunter Owner’s Manual; Manuals for electronics
- Binder with many support documents
- Ship’s log book with data sheets
Please call or email us with any questions.
15 Grandview Avenue
North East, MD 21901
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!