32' Sea Ray
Newport Beach, CA
Photo 1 of 11
The term "hobby Boat" is often used on an older yacht that a craftsman has done a total rebuild on the boat to his taste. It is usually, as in this case, a matter of seeing how perfect he can make a boat to fit his personal taste and desires. Many times when the boat is finished to a point that you can go not further, the refurbishment loses its pleasure and the rebuilder looks for another project to satisfy his soul.
In the case of Arch Angle this yacht is a perfect fit for the person or small family that wants an absolutely turn key vessel. The profile of the buyer is one who would appreciate the effort that went into this boat and feel the comfort therein.
Throughout the specification sheet and photos, we will try to build a general understanding of the effort that went into this boat. But the bottom line is that you need to see the boat to appreciate it. It could have just come off the showroom floor. Do yourself a favor and call for a showing on this near perfect yacht.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 32' 0"
- Engine(s): Chevrolet 325 CID
- HP: 225
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 32 Sportfisher
Storage and counter space
Electronics / Navigation
The Arch Angel is a very special boat. The seller has put his love and ability into this boat to make it fit what he wanted in a boat. It is a turn key boat that requires no thought in projects or deferred maintenance. The following items are all included in the boat and please consider that to buy a boat for a fair price that is completed, is many times less costly than a boat at a low price would end up costing more in the long run than you would spend on this boat. Some items to consider are as follows:
- Both engines complete rebuild with top parts available
- Both transmissions totally new
- All new shift and throttle controls, cables, attachments on both stations.
- All dash panels were replaced with the gages and switches
- all hoses, pumps, carbs, risers, manifolds brand new
- New Hydraulic steering installed for both stations
- All bilges repainted
- Boat fully repainted
- Upper and lower steering stations
- Remote control spotlight mounted on front of bridge
- New stainless steel small destroyer style wheels at both stations
- (2) Danforth compasses both stations
- Boat fully rewired including new electric panel and switches
- New bow rails
- New electric anchor windlass
- Ample anchor, chain and rode
- All upholstery and chairs re-upholstered.
- 16 Mile JRC Radar at lower station
- New custom stainless steel high polish radar arch installed at after area of fly bridge
- Garmin GPS 255 Chart Plotter
- Depth sounder
- (2) VHF Radios
- Surround sound Pioneer stereo with interior and cockpit speakers
- Flat screen TV with DVD player on swing arm mount in master VEE berth
- Microwave oven flush mounted at galley area
- S/S Norcold Refrigerator 12 and 110 vt.
- Good galley storage in cabinets with rebuilt doors
- S/S sink and pressure water (Cold)
- Enclosed head with privacy door, electric/manual toilet, vanity with pressure water, storage cabinets with all new doors. Mirror included.
- All interior lights along with CG required running lights have been replaced with new fixtures
- All interior floors were redone in natural wood
- Two custom Teak wood opening hatches installed on foredeck with deck prisms
- Lower lounge/helm area, has fully enclosed canvas and Isen glass viewing panels.
- Forward windows are opening with lower vent panels that open. Cabin side windows are in polycarbonate and slide open
- Large ice chest in cockpit with two movable chairs that are in new condition.
- There is a natural wood top hatch that allows easy access to the aft bilges and steering.
- Engine hatches allow easy access to the engines from top, front and back
- Stainless steel BBQ with gas bottles provide additional cooking ability
- A Honda portable air cooled generator is near new and good for battery failure.
- There are two batteries
- Electric bilge pump
- Bottom painted in September 2014 and all underwater metals, through hull fittings, shafts, propellers, and rudders were checked for condition and found by the seller to be in good condition. There were no osmotic blisters noted at this time.
- Slip is assumable in Bayside Village Marina for $ 500.00 per month with manager approval.
- This boat is a wonderful restoration and a blend of state of the art refurbishment and use of an older and stronger built yacht. Do yourself a favor and come take a look.
Please call or email us with any questions.
34551 Casitas Place
Dana Point, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!