33' Buzzards Bay
Photo 1 of 1
The yacht that brought together the words pretty and power catamaran is now available. For the cruising couple, she delivers an ideal combination of size and ease of use, with unmatched levels of ride comfort and fuel efficiency.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 33' 0"
- Max Height: 11
- LOA: 34' 2"
- Displacement: 10000 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 2"
- DRAFT: 1' 6"
- Engine(s): Mercury Verado
- Hours: 660
- HP: 225
- Fuel: 110 gallons
- Water: 60 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Buzzards Bay
- Model: Catamaran
Starting forward in the starboard hull you find the Owner's Stateroom. Features in this stateroom include:
- Full queen sized berth with laminated memory foam pad
- Full hanging gear locker with shelf
- Additional stowage cabinet
- (1) opening Lewmar # 50 hatche with retractable screen and shade and (2) s/s Lewmar # 8 opening portlights
- Teak and Holley laminate floor
- The Head is located forward in the port hull.
- Lavac manual vacuum toilet system
- Vanity with polished stainless steel sink, hot and cold faucet
- Deluxe shower fixture with hot and cold water
- Teak and Holley laminate floor
- Two s/s Lewmar # 8 opening portlights
- Nicro Solar Powered Vent
The Pilot House/Salon area is located midships
- Air Conditioning with heat (10,000 BTU Rotary Aire by Westerbeke)
- Stidd Helm seat 500-N
- Deluxe Companion seat
- Amtico Cherry and Holley flooring
- Helm window fully venting with wiper and freshwater rinse
- (1) Lewmar # 30 Hatch with retractable screen and shade
- 360 degree visibility
- Mini salon table (full size kept in storage off boat)
- Excellent storage in the L-shaped salon settee
- Weems and Plath Tide Clock
- 12V cooling fan
- (2) 12 Volt outlets on dash
- Princess (2) burner propane cook top stove
- Double basin stainless steel sink with mixing tap
- Tappan Microwave
- Isotherm Cruize 130 combo fridge freezer
- Two dove-tail drawers on stainless steel slides, two cabinets
Electronics / Navigation
- Simrad AP 26 Auto-pilot
- Furuno Fish finder
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF with hailer
- Rapid 406 EPRIB
- Guest Remote Spotlight
- KVH Sat TV with Flat screen in Stateroom
- Sony CDX-F50M with Powered Subwoofer
- (4) Salon Speakers and (2) Cockpit Speakers
Both 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC power systems to individual breakers.
- 12 VOLT
- (2) group 27 cranking batteries AGM
- (1) 8D house batterie AGM
- Automatic Charge Management
- Blue-Seas DC switch panel with 20 Breakers
- House battery Voltage meter
- DC lighting in Head, Stateroom and Pilot house
- 120 VOLT
- Blue-Seas AC switch panel with 4 Breakers
- 30 amp AC shore-power with galvanic isolator
- 3KW Westerbeke Generator
- 120 Volt outlets in Head, Galley and Stateroom
- Twin Mercury 225 hp Verados with 30" Shafts
- (2) Mercury Smartcraft Displays
- Upgraded Heavy Duty Lower Units (Counter Rotating)
- (4) Bladed Power Tech S/S Props. (Upgrade)
- (3) Bladed Mirage S/S Props. (Standard now Spares)
- Westerbeke 3 KW Genset (50 Hours)
- Epoxy / Unidirectional E-glass / Corecell Foam Cored, extensive use of vacuum bagging, finished with Imron with clear coat.
- Hull is "Moon Dust" with Red boot stripe, Black Ablative Bottom Paint.
- Deck is Gel Coat "Oyster"
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Maxwell Freedom RC500 windlass with remote helm control
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Delta 22lb anchor with 15' s/s 1/4"chain / 250' of 1/2" Nylon combi rode
- (4) 10" Fixed Cleats (Bow & Spring)
- (2) 10" Accon Lift Up cleats (Stern)
- (2) 8" Folding Cleats (swim platform)
- Swim Platform w/ Stainless Steel swim ladder
- Lewmar # 44 Anchor locker hatch
- Nicro low profile cowl vent
- Custom radar arch, coach roof hand rails
- (4) Lee rod holders
- Outboard motor bracket
Dock Lines and Fenders
USCG Safety gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!