Morehead City, NC
Photo 1 of 10
Too Much Fun!!! Like New!!!
20' Key West Center Console Boat, Powered by Reliable Fuel Efficient Yamaha F150 4-Stroke Outboard Motor, Low Hours Like new, Kept in Covered dry storage Since New, T-Top, Electronics Box, PFD Storage, Yamaha Digital Gauges,Trim Tabs
Forward Seating W/Cushions & Removable Cushions, Full Rear Bench seat W/Removable Cushions, Cooler Helm Seat W/Backrest, Transom Live-Well, Battery Switch, Swim Step, Under Gunnel Rod Storage, Lowrance GPS/Fishfinder, Uniden VHF, Stereo W/4 Speakers.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 20' 0"
- Displacement: 1900 lbs
- BEAM: 8' 0"
- DRAFT: 1' 0"
- Engine(s): Yamaha F150 Outboard 4S
- HP: 150
- Fuel: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Key West
- Model: Key West 203 FS
Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
Generous bow casting deck.
Bench seat with snap on cushion.
Sea Star hydraulic steering.
Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
Recessed low profile bow rail.
Cup holder on console.
Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
Live well with high speed pump pickup.
Closed cell positive foam flotation
Pull up cleats.
4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: F150
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 150 HP
- As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions and even the backrest are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman have rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings.
Please call or email us with any questions.
4531 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!