Photo 1 of 9
Has Lots of Room For Entertaining!!
This boat will bring hours of enjoyment to it's next owner, either running around Puget Sound or cruising the San Juans in comfort. It sleeps four in two sleeping areas and has lots of room for entertaining. The boathouse is also available at a very reasonable price.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 24' 0"
- Displacement: 6200 lbs
- BEAM: 8' 6"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser 5.0
- HP: 240
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 24 gallons
- Holding: 28 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: Sea Ray 240 Sundancer
The cockpit is quite spacious with an adjustable helm seat, portside sun lounger, an aft-facing bench seat and a convenient foldaway aft bench seat. There's also cockpit bolsters for added comfort. The self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner is durable and easy to clean. A stylish burl wood instrument panel houses Sea Ray's custom backlit instrumentation with low-glare blue night lighting and dimmer control.
- A transom door makes it easy to get to the large swim platform while a stainless steel transom rail and companionway grab handle make it safe. Storage space is plentiful, beneath the helm and aft-facing seats and in the cockpit side panels. There's also a cockpit cooler for snacks and beverage holders throughout the craft. Inside the cabin is a convertible dinette and V-berth with filler cushions.
- The interior gets plenty of natural light from a large 20 by 20 inch translucent deck hatch that can be opened for fresh air. There's also 12V directional lighting. The 270 Sundancer Special Edition has a comfortable mid-stateroom with extra sleeping space in a double bunk with storage cabinets and shelves, mirrored bulkhead, screened window and privacy curtain.
Electronics / Navigation
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The 270 Sundancer Special Edition has a complete galley with fiberglass countertop, sink, stove and refrigerator and standard microwave. Fiberglass construction is also used in the enclosed stand-up head where the shower, curtain, sink and portable head with dockside pump-out are all standard. The technical features on the 270 Sundancer Special Edition are just as generous as the space. Dockside power, remote oil filter, dual battery switch, power steering, tilt steering, power tilt and trim and hydraulic trim tabs all make the captain's job a sheer joy.
- Additional safety features make you feel secure at all times including a halon system, standard carbon monoxide monitor in the cabin, high water bilge alarm and pump and more. A Sunbrella bimini top with interlocking top extrusion, boot and vertical top storage comes with the standard windshield. A 240 hp - 186-kW 5.0L MPI Bravo II MCM stern drive is the standard engine and is upgradeable to the muscular 7.4L MPI MCM Bravo III with 310 hp - 231 kW.
- There are also impressive Preferred Option Groups and more. In addition to it being trailerable the 270 Sundancer Special Edition comes with one more huge benefit - a full membership in Sea Ray's Preferred Customer Club with Sea Ray Earnings Account.
Please call or email us with any questions.
5603 N. Waterfront Drive
Tacoma, WA 98407
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!