Photo 1 of 23
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233345_162.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233346_129.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233347_311.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233348_115.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233349_208.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233350_257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233351_144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233352_251.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
The Nauticat 52', "Fortuitous", is a 3 cabin ketch/cutter rig, and is now on the market in Annapolis. Note all the recent upgrades.
"Fortuitous" is a well maintained blue- water vessel with a ketch/cutter rig and a very spacious pilothouse. She is perfect for sailing offshore or a live aboard. Her Owner has spared no expense upgrading her systems including the new Volvo engine and Volvo saildrive/genset in 2004. Also new standing & running rigging in 2013. Come and get aboard "Fortuitous" for a closer look.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 52' 0"
- LOA: 51' 6"
- Displacement: 56000 lbs
- Ballast: 15200 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 11"
- DRAFT: 7' 3"
- Engine(s): Volvo Turbo TAMD41H-B
- Hours: 1110
- HP: 140
- Fuel: 280 gallons
- Water: 460 gallons
- Ballast: 15200 15200
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Nauticat
- Model: 52
"Fortuitous" is a very spacious and roomy vessel all while being a solid blue-water cruiser. Forward are the two guest staterooms each with two twin bunks, plenty of storage via hanging lockers and drawers and plenty of natural light and ventilation from various opening ports and hatches. To starboard is the guest head with manual marine toilet and handheld shower.The main cabin has a spacious dinette to starboard which is convertible to a large berth complete with 26" flat screen TV and a large galley to port complete with stacked over/under refrigerator/freezer, new Dickinson propane stove and a huge pantry closet. Through the pantry closet is the engine room with more than ample space for the new (2004) Volvo engine and saildrive/genset, new dual Racor fuel filters. The engine room is also accessible from the pilothouse above when and if equipment needs to be serviced.
- The master cabin is aft with a huge queen berth, changing area and multiple hanging lockers and drawers for storage. Like the rest of the boat, there is ample natural light and ventilation from multiple opening ports and hatches. The ensuite master head is to starboard with manual marine toilet. The stall shower is across the way to port. Through the stall shower is a huge Bosun's locker complete with mutliple spare pumps, part, fenders, docklines, shorepower cords and the like. There is also a secondary refrigerator/freezer.
Electronics / Navigation
Depthsounder - Autohelm Tridata
Plotter - Lowrance Elite 5
TV set - Sharp 26
GPS - Lowrance
Radio - Pioneer AM/FM/CD w/ iPod attachment and Niles speaker
VHF - Standard Horizon
Wind speed and direction - Autohelm
Shore power inlet - 2 x 30 amp
Generator - New 2004 - Volvo MD2020 6kw - Sail Drive
Inverter - Heart Link 2000 Interface - New in 2004
Sails and Rigging
Furling Mainsail - New 2009 Doyle main on Hood Stowaway furler- Electric
Furling Genoa - North 130%
Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker - sleeved with sock
Hank on stay sail
MIZZEN sail - roller furling
Steering Wheel - Hydraulic Steering
New Standing Rigging
New Running Rigging
"Ideal" Electric Windlass
Hood Stowaway Mizzen
Dripless Shaft seals - New in 2009
75lb CQR anchor on 500' of chain rode (plus a spare)
Danforth anchor w/ chain and rope rode
Numerous spares and extras including spare pumps, dock lines, halyards, etc.
- Magnum MS4024 Inverter/charger - 4000 Watts - new April 2014
- Salt Water Washdown
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Volvo sail drive Genset 6kw + Get Home Engine - 2004
- Replaced all Running Rigging - 2013
- Reconditioned and recovered all pilot house and saloon cushions (using Sailrite UV resistant fabric and thread) - 2013
- Hand powered clothes washer- 2013
- Re-welded stanchions - 2013
- Replaced lifelines - 2013
- Liferaft serviced - LRSE in tiverton, RI; 6 person Avon offshore liferaft; inspected/serviced May 2013
- Fire extinguishers (5 total) serviced/recharged - Firex, Inc. in Portsmouth, RI completed May, 2013
- Oven - New 2010 3-burner Dickinson
- Electric bilge pump - New 2007
- Battery charger
- Microwave oven - GE
- Hot water - New 2006 Force Ten 11 -gallon
- Deep freezer - New 1999
- Heating - New 2007 2 x 16,000 Cruiseair reverse cycle heat
- Air conditioning - New 2007 2 x 16,000 BTU Cruiseair
- Refrigerator - New 2013 - Nova Cool- RFC-6200 AC/DC
- Manual bilge pump - New 2007
- Marine head - Jabsco manual - Aft new 2010 Forward New 2013
Please call or email us with any questions.
326 1st Street, Suite 405
Annapolis, MD 21403
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!