Photo 1 of 25
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233160_270.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233161_226.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233162_119.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233163_265.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233164_310.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233165_162.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233166_229.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233167_227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233168_188.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00233169_247.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
The 400 Mk II is a quick large volume two cabin boat with twin helms. You will find that since the 400 is such a fun, easy boat to sail, most have few engine hrs and with less then 40 hrs a year on her. This beauty is no exception. She was equipped with electric winch, recent sails and with a 155% Genoa, full batten main and roller furling you will be sailing in style for many years to come. She also comes equipped with a Side Power bow thruster making her a breeze to maneuver around the dock.
Roller Furling System
New Side Power Bow Thruster
New Flat Screen TV
Full canvas package
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 42 B Four
- Hours: 636
- HP: 42
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Catalina
- Model: Catalina 400 MkII
Starting forward in the v-berth area you will find it very roomy and includes a hanging locker , seat and private access to the forward head with shower. Moving aft and entering the main salon to starboard is a 'U" shaped settee which easily converts to accommodate two. To port is a comfortable sofa which sleeps one. Aft of the single settee is a large head with shower that is accessed either from the main salon or the aft sleeping area.
- Opposite to starboard is the "U" shaped galley. The large aft stateroom offers a queen sized bed, storage, hanging lockers and comfortable seating areas.
- Fwd stateroom has a V-berth & seating area to port and a large hanging locker
- Dinette coverts to double berth
- Large Nav Station
- Owner's stateroom aft w/island queen berth
- Aft head w/ entrance from stateroom or salon
- Varnished interior
- Teak & holly cabin sole in salon and cabins with Non-skid in Galley
- Headroom is 6'6"
- Large Skylights and hatches provide natural light throughout
- Sleeps 7
The galley is open and airy allowing the chef to feel part of the family rather than cut off from gatherings. There is a double stainless steel sink, 3 burner Princess propane stove with oven, Adler Barbor refrigerator with freezer, deep freeze, Corian counter tops, microwave, pressure water and manual water systems.
Adler Barbour 12V front & top loading refrigerator/freezer
3 burner propane stove
Double SS sink w H&C pressure water
Corian style counter tops
The deck and cockpit layout has been designed to give the day sailor, cruiser or stay a board vacationer the most space of any 40 footer afloat. She has a huge cockpit with twin steering stations for functionality, ease of moving from the seating area to the helm, and easy pass through to the stern, which has a large molded swim platform and lazarette storage. The seating area is large by any standard and includes to stern jump seats. All gauges and instruments are within easy sight of either helm.
- Extra wide walk around decks and inboard shrouds make it safe and convient to move forward from the cockpit to the bow. Plus all lines led aft for complete control from the cockpit.
- Added hand hold and SS supports at both helms
- Twin steering stations
- Center cockpit built in cooler w/fold out double dinette
- Dodger, Bimini, and Eisenglass clear enclosure
- Full cockpit cushions
- Eight opening deck hatches, Eight opening ports, plus Two opening hatches in aft cabins
- Dual stern jump seats w/back cushions
- Large anchor locker forward
- Maxwell 800 windlass below deck in anchor locker
- 2 Nicro solar vents
- Forward bulkhead watertight compartment
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Ferry Street
Fall River, MA 02721
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!