90' Reichel/Pugh - McConaghy
RI, United States
Photo 1 of 6
(2012) course record holder of the Newport - Bermuda Race
Rambler, the current (2012) course record holder of the Newport - Bermuda Race and has set many other course records and is in prime condition. Rambler, formerly Alfa Romeo is ready to continue the most prolific winning Maxi record of the last decade. Launched in 2002, Rambler was built by McConaghy Boats, Sydney of prepreg carbon/core construction. On the East Coat and ready for viewing, we are available to take your call.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Reichel/Pugh - McConaghy
- Model: Water Ballasted Maxi Yacht
- Length: 90' 0"
- LOA: 27.43m' 0"
- Displacement: 20389kgs lbs
- LWL: 24.40m' 0"
- BEAM: 5.67m' 0"
- DRAFT: 4.81m' 0"
- Hull Construction: Composite
Designed by the US firm of Reichel/Pugh and built of carbon fibre composite by McConaghy Boats in Sydney, Australia, "Rambler" ex ‘Alfa Romeo’ carries a towering 44 metre carbon fibre mast built by Southern Spars in New Zealand with the latest concept in 3DL and mylar sails designed by the Sydney loft of North Sails.
- Each company has contributed to a racing yacht that can only be described as awesome in concept and a quantum leap in the already advanced technology of modern yacht design, engineering and construction.
- Rambler's Principal Parameters
- LOA: 27.43m
- LWL: 24.40m
- Beam: 5.67m
- Draft: 4.81m
- Displacement: 20,389kgs
- IRC TCC (2014) 1.695
- ISP: 34.01
- E: 11.71m
- J: 10.45m
- STL: 14.02m
- Construction: Prepreg carbon with Nomex and Foam Core
- Builder: McConaghy Boats, Sydney (AUS)
- Designer: Reichel/Pugh Yacht Design Inc
- Launched: 2002
- Winch System: Harken
- Deck Gear: Harken & Spinlock
- Hydraulic Sail Controls: Navtec
- Spar System: Southern Spars, NZ.
- Standing Rigging: EC6 Continuous Carbon
- Water ballast: 6000kgs per side
- Sails: North Sails
Please call or email us with any questions.
2924 Emerson St. Suite 311
San Diego, CA 92106
Fax: 619 224 1698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!