Photo 1 of 15
44' Freedom Yachts cat ketch with Perkins 4-108 diesel. "Britanya" has been upgraded by her owner over the years, and participated in the Chesapeake Schooner race in October. Just hauled for the winter. Bring all offers!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Freedom
- Model: Cat Ketch
- Length: 44' 0"
- Displacement: 24000 lbs
- LWL: 39' 6"
- Ballast: 7000 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 0"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Perkins 4-108
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 125 gallons
- Water: 160 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Forward cabin has v-berth and direct access to forward head, which has a sink, shower, and sump pump. Salon has L-shaped settee/dining arrangement with drop-leaf table to starboard and outboard storage and shelves. Settee/berth to port, with cabinets and bookshelves outboard. Galley to port, just aft of salon settee. Aft stateroom is on starboard quarter, with double berth, closets, and ensuite head with shower. Ample lighting and ventilation provided by opening ports, hatches, and (3) solar fans.
- 6'4" headroom
- Teak/holly sole
- Electric toilets new in 2006
- (3) Nicro solar vents
- 12V refrigerator (has freon leak)
- 12V freezer (new in 2013)
- Propane stove w/oven
- Microwave oven
- Ample storage and counter space
- Water heater
- Pressurized water system
Electronics / Navigation
- ICOM MIC 700 SSB
- ICOM AT 120 tuner
- Standard VHF radio with AIS receiver (new 2013)
- Shakespeare Galaxy 5310 antenna
- Furuno 1620 radar
- Raymarine ST 60 wind, speed, depthfinder (new 2006)
- Garmin 4415 Color Chart Plotter w/GPS (new 2013)
- Smart Autopilot Hydro Drive (2006)
- 145-amp alternator
- (6) batteries, deep cycle 6V golf cart batteries
- 1000 watt inverter
- AC/DC panel
- Honda 2kw 4-cycle portable 120V generator
- Pro Marine SS40 shore power/charger
- Perkins 4-108 diesel engine rebuilt in 2000
- Fuel priming system
- KTI fuel transfer polishing system
- 19" Feathering Autoprop 2006
- Propane leak detector
- Wheel steering
- Emergency tiller
- Custom stainless steel bow striker
- 45# plow anchor (primary) with new 3/8" PC chain
- Danforth anchor w/25' chain and 150' 3-strand 3/4" rode
- Lafrance Tigress TG012213 1200-watt windlass (2006)
- Solar vents
- Custom dodger, bimini, enclosure
- Dinghy davits
- Radar pole mounted with leveler
- Docklines, fenders, safety gear
- New lifelines, 1/4" 1x19 SS w/30" stanchions
- Mast-mounted radar reflector
- Tillotson-Pearson construction hull #12
- Solid fiberglass hull
- Awlgrip tan topsides, burgundy bootstripes
- Interlux 2000 epoxy barrier coat (2000)
Sails and Rigging
- Carbon fiber masts
- Self-tacking mainsails
- Strong track system
- Quantum fully battened mainsail (fall 2006), Quantum mizzen (fall 2006)
- New blade jib on roller furler
- Halyards led aft to cockpit
- Sail covers
- Large self-tailing sheet winches
- Running rigging mostly new
Please call or email us with any questions.
14485 Dowell Rd.
Dowell, MD 20629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!