Photo 1 of 16
Extremely well kept with low hours and all of the options including Air conditioning. The more desirable 5.7L and Bravo III drive package is on this boat, THIS IS THE PROPER POWER FOR THIS BOAT!!!!. The seller is anxious to sell so bring offers.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 24' 0"
- LOA: 26' 3"
- Displacement: 5000 lbs
- BEAM: 8' 6"
- DRAFT: 1' 5"
- Engine(s): MerCruiser 5.7 Bravo III
- Hours: 520
- HP: 260
- Fuel: 70 gallons
- Water: 13 gallons
- Holding: 13 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Maxum Sea Ray
- Model: Maxum Sea Ray 2400 SCR
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Plenty of room inside and out.
Electronics / Navigation
The Maxum 2400 SCR was built for those who want a craft with the agility of a sport boat plus the style and range of a cruiser. It is also trailerable for real convenience. Once aboard, passengers will discover creature comforts at every turn: the smoothness of the wood-grained dash panel, the supple textures of the oversized helm and companion seat, and the convenience of a forward berth and a convertible mid-berth.
- Not to mention an enclosed head with flush toilet, a molded shower stall, and a sink. There?s ample headroom below deck with a full featured galley that includes a microwave, sink, refrigerator and cooktop
- Of course, the Maxum 2400 SCR also has the high-performance MaxuPlane hull design that offers incredible control and agility.
Please call or email us with any questions.
122 Wagstaff Lane
West Islip, NY 11795
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!