97' Marlow Explorer
Photo 1 of 31
WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227338_152.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227339_210.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227340_221.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227341_202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227342_286.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227343_152.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227344_188.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227345_227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227346_232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227347_188.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227348_184.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227349_293.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227350_217.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227351_156.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227352_162.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227353_279.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
“Irish Rover” is an exceptional long-range cruiser designed to cross oceans and cruise the islands in luxury, comfort and complete dependably.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 97' 0"
- LOA: 100' 11"
- Displacement: 173000 lbs
- LWL: 97' 0"
- BEAM: 21' 0"
- DRAFT: 5' 8"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar C-32 ACERTS
- Hours: 682
- HP: 1800
- Fuel: 4000 gallons
- Water: 600 gallons
- Holding: 400 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Marlow Explorer
- Model: 97E Command Bridge
The main deck offers a formal dining area to accommodate Eight, separated from the main salon by a pillared divider that contains a large pop-up television. The galley enjoys its own doorway to the side deck to make provisioning a breeze. Guests are also well accommodated on the lower deck with six staterooms offering a variety of space, including a very large suite that would rival the master on most yachts of this size.
- The master suite is conveniently located forward on the main deck, offering owners a wonderful panoramic view out of large windows. The master head offers an incredible hand-carved white marble tub, his and hers hand-carved sink basins, and a simply stunning black Shanxi granite floor.
1-Raymarine: ST70 Plus AP Control Head
1-Raymarine: ST70 Plus Keypad Control
Upgraded chrome/stainless version Stidd helm chairs (one single, one double) with cabinet with storage under each
L-settee to port with teak hi-lo table with 45-degree angle slide feature
Two chart drawers and storage underneath settee
Day head with fiberglass non-skid floor with drains in the floor to store foul weather gear inside. Four coat hooks on wall to hang foul weather gear
Stowable stainless ladder with teak tread to access the top of the command bridge
- Large cleats and winches in the main cockpit
- Secondary hawse pipes land fixed cleats both port and starboard sides
- High gloss teak table with Compass Rose inlay with hi-lo and slide in/out feature
- Custom bar on forward starboard side equipped with: Refrigerator, electric BBQ, sink, icemaker, (3) custom stainless bar stools, and microwave
- Day head to port
- Marquipt Boarding Stairs (5-step with additional 2 custom removable steps)
- Maxwell 3500 24VDC rope capstan in cockpit corners
Twin, opposing settees with storage underneath
Ultra Leather Upholstry
Digital safe in salon
Bose Home Theater LS48 (multi-zone system)
Sony 42" Plasma in salon with lift
Storage behind settee on starboard side
Dining table and six(6) chairs
Cabinet divider centerline with pillars
Ocean air skysol shades
Lower Mini Galley-Refrigerator
Sea Frost Holding Plate top loading Freezer
Galley port with dividers into main salon
Subzero wine cooler
Dacor Four Burner cooktop
Decor Microwave/Convection Oven
Fisher and Paykel single-drawer Dishwasher
Hinged door entry/exit from port side galley
Subzero refrigerator B136, side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer
Sinale Franke sinks with Garbage Disposal in small sink
Electronics / Navigation
3-Raymarine: GPM400 Processor Module
2-Raymarine: Raystar 125 (2)
1-Raymarine: Command Center Keyboard
1-Extron: VGA 4x Distribution Amplifier
1-Extron: VGA Line Driver
1-Raymarine: Command Center Keyboard
1-Raymarine: Wireless Keyboard Kit
2-Raymarine: ST2 Wireless Base Station
- 2-Raymarine: Ray 218 VHF Radio
- 2-Raymarine: Rear Flush Mount Kit
- 2-Raymarine: Ray 218 Mic Relocation Kit
- 1-Newmar: PA-30/20 Hailer Horn 25W
- 2-Digital: 532-VW 16' VHF Antenna (2)
- 2-Rupp: PAK-006 4-Way Flat Mount with support and 2-Way Base
- 2-HST: Custom VHF Antenna Extension
- 1-Raymarine: Ray 218 RayMic
- 2-Raymarine: 10M RayMic Extension Cable
AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) no maintenance batteries
Air conditioning in engine room and crew cabin
Bow thruster, Naiad 50 hp (hydraulic - triple controls)
Stern thruster, Naiad 25 hp (hydraulic - triple controls)
Glendinning cable master 100 amps (2 bow 2 stern)
Morse electronic controls
Morse remote station engine controls plug-in
1400 GPD Sea Recovery Aquamatic Watermaker (with remote control at lower helm & UV treatment
Headhunter fresh water system
Solar panel charging system (1800 Watts)
Windlasses are hydraulic and integrated with hydraulic stabilizer and thruster system
Storage bracket in the toy locker with Fortress FX125 anchor
Davit upgraded to 2200 lb
Backup freshwater system 24 VDC
Dimmers on interior lighting in master stateroom, main salon, and galley
LED courtesy lighting on the exterior decks-Cantalupi model “Storm”
Wing control stations with engine/thruster control Wired Morse remote plugs for engine/thruster control in cockpit and starboard side of Portuguese bridge
Reverso fuel polishing system
Second 4 kW inverter and four batteries wired in series with existing standard inverter
1" extra Soundown lead foam insulation to all decks and bulkheads
Stainless steel main engine exhaust wrapped with high temp phenolic resin with black carbon wrapping.
Smart “Y” 100 adapter
(8) LED floodlights for docking from command bridge hardtop, 2 facing forward, 2 on each port and starboard sides, and 2 facing aft
CO2 Detectors through out the boat
Twin 1800hp C-32 Caterpillar ACERTS with only 682 hours.
Fiberglass twin pedestal Radar and Electroncis mast
Seakeeper M7000 Single Gyro Stabilizer (located in stern toy locker)
Naiad Stabilizers: model 302 ( Dual Station Multi-ser Controls, Spline Drive Pump)
(2) Maxwell 4000 Windlasses with Foot Switches and Helm Remote
Airtex Davit Powder Coated to 2200 LB. Full hydraulic positioning and rotation Telescoping
Forward boarding doors to Portuguese bridge
Underwater Lighting (8)
Hydraulic 8ft. X 21 ft Swim Platform drops 3 ft.
Hydraulic Garage Door to Stern Storage Lazarette
Removable N-rails on the swim platform (5)
Ocean Air screens in VIP, MSR, and Command Bridge deck hatches- (6)
Wing doors on walkway forward the main cockpit
Expansion pressure tank to the boat's seawater wash down pump system located in bow locker under the main seawater wash-down spigot to increase/maintain pressure at the bow locker to aid in anchor wash-down
- Custom outdoor bar to starboard including a propane grill, Refrigerator, Sink and three custom stainless bar stools
- Solana Spa Hot Tub to port
- Extended five removable sections aft railings
- Custom mess “dodgers” around the fly bridge dinghy deck are attached with high quality custom snaps to all of the stainless railings
Mesh windshield covers
(2) Six man Winslow Liferafts
Transom Hydraulic Garage Door to Huge Storage Lazzarette
Aritex Davit Powder Coated 2200 lb (full hydraulic positioning & rotation-Telescoping)
Hydraulic swim platform: 8’ X 21” and Drops 3 ft.
Stabilizers: Naiad Model 302 (dual station multi-sea controls, spline drive pump)
Radar and electronics mast
Underwater lighting (8)
- Crews Quarters-Located aft of engine room with access
- 2 berths (1 twin, 1 double) with room divider
- Fixed port lights (non-opening)
- Ensuite head
- Washer dryer combo unit
- Access to lazzerette
- Custom galley
- U-Line combo 29 fridge
- There is an alarm system through out the boat. The Forward section of the vessel has a water tight bulkhead and door. There is Central Vacuum System through out the yacht as well. And as with all Marlows, there are no laminate materials used, only quality woods, this one has Bermanese Teak and Holly and Bamboo.
Please call or email us with any questions.
101 16th Avenue S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!