Newport Beach, CA
Photo 1 of 24
Major Price Reduction on ths Beautifully maintained Hatteras Widebody!!
Bring All Offers!!
Journey is one of the nicest Hatteras 58’ MY’s you will find! This 1987 25th anniversary wide body version is rarely available for sale. Journey is definitely in a class by herself! She was recently renovated in 2012-2013 to the tune of $200K. Beautiful professionally decorated interior, custom solid teak and holly floors, upgraded kitchen, 3 staterooms and 3 heads, Naiad stabilizers and new Sea-Tel domes that provide digital Direct TV to the 6 new LCD TV’s located in all the living spaces.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 58' 0"
- LOA: 63' 0"
- Displacement: 79000 lbs
- BEAM: 18' 2"
- DRAFT: 4' 11"
- Engine(s): GM Detroit 8V92TI
- Hours: 3896
- HP: 630
- Fuel: 1033 gallons
- Water: 335 gallons
- Holding: 210 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hatteras
- Model: 58 Motor Yacht
As you enter though the starboard pilothouse door, you are first impressed with the excellent condition of this classic yacht's interior. The entire Main Salon was re-carpeted in 2010 with neutral beige carpeting. Updates in 2004 include: navy ultra-suede on the couch, new valances and custom drapes and blinds. She is tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable while remaining subtly elegant.
- The VIP Stateroom is located to port, forward of the engines. This stateroom has also been updated, including a new custom mattress, teak and holly sole, duvet covers and shams. The bed is queen sized with drawers underneath and a built in nightstand and dresser with additional drawers. There is a hanging locker with a full-length mirrored door. The vanity top supports a large lamp. There are central stereo controls, accent lighting over the 2 portholes and reading lights recessed over the berth. There are four large overhead sliding cabinets for storage. In 2013 a new 32" LCD TV, Xbox 360 game system and digital air/heat thermostat controls were added. The guest head has a large shower, vanity, toilet with large mirrors, medicine cabinet, electric air vent and a porthole for fresh air
Here you will find a large L-shaped Sofa, coffee table, 2 chairs, office desk with chair, 4 lamps and a new 2013 custom built bookshelf cabinet. Located port side of the helm seat, facing aft, is a beautifully illuminated glass etching,
As you walk down the stairs from the Pilothouse, you find a completely redecorated Galley. The beautiful teak and holly floors are rich and inviting. In 2013, new granite counter tops, back splash and custom dinette were installed. There are counter Sub Zero separate freezer with icemaker and 2 refrigerators. DACOR 4-burner electric stove top; GE dishwasher; Broan trash compactor; Sharp carousel microwave with convection; DACOR convection oven with broiler and dual stainless steel sink, Black & Decker toaster and KEURIG brew system. There is also a custom-built china cabinet, under cabinet halogen lighting and central stereo controls
22 Adult lifejackets, 2 youth sized and 2 small sized
Various fire extinguishers
Proper navigation lights
2 Boat hooks
Several tow ropes
Handheld Standard Horizon HX751 VHF radio
2 Ditch bags
Emergency 6 man life raft
Electronics / Navigation
Remotes for Northstar Loran, Naiad stabilizers
Simrad autopilot and Northstar GPS
Datamarine speed & depth
Danforth Constellation compass
Custom flybridge console with cover
Engine systems monitor panel
Horizon Intrepid VHF with submersible microphone
Engine gauges and controls
Rayline searchlight control
Trim tab controls
- ICOM ICM710 Single side band
- Datamarine link depth & speed instruments
- Rayline spotlight
- Northstar 800 LC Loran
- Clairo TV with camera aft
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Koden DGPS interfaced with navigation system
- ICOM M-100 VHF
- Garmin 220 Color GPS map
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot interfaced with all relevant electronics, display & autopilot.
- Controls at both helms
- Datamarine wind / speed indicator
- Northstar 806 GPS with remote
- Cybernet hailer CTX 1000
- Glendinning synchronizers
- Raytheon R41XX radar
- Qbeam remote hand held spot light
- Engine systems monitor panel
- Danforth compass in stainless binnacle
- Andries De Jong barometer
3787 Hours on GM Detriot 8V92TI
New 2012 40 Gallon hot water heater
Sentry battery charger
House batteries (2012)
Naiad hydraulic reservoir
Remote oil filter
New 2013 Macerator pump and plumbing
Twin Racor fuel filters
Fuel supply/return manifolds
Hynautic hydraulic engine control system
Freshwater faucet and hose
Ships service electrical sub panel
Engine control panel with gauges
Hour meter and start /stop switches
- 3896 hours on GM Detroit 8V92TI
- Kidde fire suppression system
- New 2013 freshwater pump
- Engine batteries (2004)
- Twin Racors
- Ships service electrical sub panel
- New 2013 WELL-X-TROL accumulator tank
- GE smart water heavy duty water filter
- Engine control panel with gauges
- Hour meter & start/stop switches
- Air compressor reservoir tank with hose
- Remote oil filter
- All new 2011 engine hoses and clamps
- Freshwater cooling systems
- Racor fuel filters
- Engine fuel shutoff valves
- Raw water sea strainers
- Fuel priming pumps
- Drip-less stuffing boxes (2000)
- Mufflers (2000)
- Start & stop switches
- Manual gauges
- Lube oil transfer systems
- Kidde automatic fire extinguishing system
- 110 & 32 Volt lighting
- Air compressor system
Danforth anchor on bow
2 Spare Danforths in generator room
Stainless bow pulpit with rails and windlass canvas
Fresh & salt water wash down systems on bow.
Galleymaid electric windlass with 250’ 3/8” marked chain and 200' 3/4”marked line
Fenders & lines
Swim platform with ladder to aft deck
Windshield washer & wipers
Two large deck boxes on forward deck with new 2013 custom cushion tops and canvas.
New 2013 forward custom sun deck cushion and canvas
Varnished teak rails and full canvas cover
New 2013 windshield and side window canvas
Window Screens for all side doors, aft wing doors and all port holes
4 stainless steel fishing rod holders
Marquipt Tide Ride portable seven step boarding stairs with railing.
Marquipt portable three step boarding stairs
Marquipt kayak lifting hoist
Custom wooden seven step dock stairs with railing and underneath locked storage.
Hobie 2 man fisherman kayak with paddles, foot pedals, sail and wheeled transporter.
- Fully enclosed with new 2013 polycarbonate windows and canvas plus custom plastic side rail windows, central forced air/heat and a new 32" LCD TV. The Aft Deck is a wonderful area for entertaining no matter what the weather, and was updated with new deck furniture and carpeting in 2010.
- Custom cut Wool Berber carpet
- Custom bar counter with sink and cabinetry
- New Sub Zero refrigerator
- New 32" LCD TV
- Central stereo controls
- New 2 chairs
- New couch
- New hi-lo table
Please call or email us with any questions.
24450 Dana Point Harbor Dr. Suite A-1
Dana Point, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!