"The Dark Side"
San Diego, CA
Photo 1 of 28
Want to cruise in comfort and safety ? Offshore Yachts are really built for the cruising life at sea . A William Crealock design owned by knowledgeable cruisers who wanted it all .
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 3"
- Displacement: 44000 lbs
- LWL: 43' 4"
- BEAM: 15' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Cummins VT555M
- Hours: 3194
- HP: 270
- Fuel: 512 gallons
- Water: 160 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Offshore
- Model: Cockpit Motoryacht
- Designer: William Crealock
A classic Cockpit Motor Yacht design on a trawler hull makes the 48 Offshore a beautiful and very functional cruiser.
Forward the V-berth area with separate fresh water flushing head and shower .Storage for a long range cruiser is important for everyone's comfort.
Aft is the master cabin with walk around berth ,separate head ,shower ,Combi washer/dryer and a door to the cockpit . Above the master cabin is a sundeck with table ,chairs ,hardtop and full enclosure
The salon offers lots of seating at the dinette plus two bar stools and two wicker chairs.
NovaKool AC/DC Refrigerator /Freezer 09
Nu Tone Blender Sharp Microwave
Waeco AC/DC Freezer
Bora Turbo Fans
Three burner LPG Amana Stove /Oven
galley is very functional with lots of room to cook up a storm.
Electronics / Navigation
Simrad NSS8 Touch Screen Chart Plotter /Fish Finder with Airmar50/200 kHz Transducer
Furuno GP-32 GPS
Furuno F1851 Radar 24 mile
Data Marine 3000 Depth Sounder
Data marine Knotmeter
406 EPIRB Global Fix Beacon'
Benmar Compu- Course 220 Auto Pilot with Remote
Icom 802M SSB
Schatz 6" clock and barometer
- has a very clever pop up TV that slides out from her secured storage to the middle of the room for excellent viewing.
- Spear Gun
- Dive fins / Masks/ Weights
- Cockpit Dunnage box
- 32" Samsung LCD pop up TV
- Bose 321 CD/ DVD /AM-FM Stereo
- Pioneer AM_FM/CD/USB Stereo
- Four way Stereo Speaker Switching
- XM Radio Receiver
- Two Fishing Poles
- Two Gaffs
- Hookah electric Dive
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: VT555M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3194
Drive Type: Direct Drive
spacious deck with plenty of room for groups
32" Samsung LCD pop up TV
Bose 321 CD/ DVD /AM-FM Stereo
Pioneer AM_FM/CD/USB Stereo
Four way Stereo Speaker Switching
XM Radio Receiver
Two Fishing Poles
Hookah electric Dive Compressor/Regulator/Hoses
Dive fins / Masks/ Weights
Cockpit Dunnage box
- Onan 10KW generator in a sound shield
- 10' Caribe RIB with a 9.9 HP Yamaha
- S/S Davit and Chocks
- Two Marine Air Conditioners , One for Master cabin and main salon , one for the Galley and Guest cabin
- LInk 1000AC/DC Monitor /Controller
- Xantrex 2500 Inverter /Battery Charger
- Lewco 40 amp as backup Charger
- Galvanic Isolator
- Blue Seas Battery Isolators
- Blue Seas Battery Combiner / Separator switch
- GFI outlets
- Vantage Marine Watermaker 500 gal /day
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Extra 100 Gallon tank for extra ?
- Dual Raycor Filters for the mains
- Bronze Through Hulls
- Bottom Painted 10/13
- Spendide Washer/Dryer combo unit
- Electric Windlass with 350 ' chain /two 44lb plows/25lb Danforth stern aft
- EPIRB Reregistered
- New Fire Extinguishers 12/13 - Engine Space Extinguisher Retested 12/13
- New Day and Nite Flares 12/13
Please call or email us with any questions.
5060 North Harbor
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone: (619) 523-1745
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!