San Diego, CA
Photo 1 of 11
Lowest Priced Pilothouse in the USA!
"Steadfast" is a classic raised pilothouse motor yacht with three staterooms and two heads. The interior is very open and bright. The salon and galley are on the same level and the large pilothouse is forward and up several steps. All three staterooms are located forward and down the spiral stairway. The open layout is airy and comfortable for entertaining. This classic yacht is powered by the desirable Cummins 450hp diesels and includes a 20kw Onan Generator. Other options include Satellite Dish, Satellite Phone, Watermaker and Bow Thruster plus/plus/plus!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 57' 0"
- LOA: 57' 0"
- Displacement: 55000 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 5"
- DRAFT: 4' 2"
- Engine(s): Cummins Diamond Series 413
- Hours: 2070
- HP: 450
- Fuel: 850 gallons
- Water: 250 gallons
- Holding: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: McKinna
- Model: Pilothouse 57
Step onto the large/over sized swim platform and enter the cockpit through one of two transom doors...port or starboard. Moving forward you enter the spacious salon through double sliding glass doors.Access to the flybridge is up a stairway going aft and the staterooms are accessed going forward down the spiral stair case.
- There are built-in setees to both port and starboard sides. The large galley is to port and open to the salon. Going forward up three steps is the open/bright pilothouse with a large L-shaped setee to port.
- The master stateroom is mid-ship with stateroom #3 (bunks) forward to port and the VIP guest stateroom all the way forward.
The open layout is airy and comfortable for entertaining.
The salon and galley are on the same level and the large pilothouse is forward and up several steps. All three staterooms are located forward and down the spiral stairway.
Electronics / Navigation
Simrad CE-32 Color GPS/Chart Plotter & Fish Finder
SimradAP-20 Autopilot (Pilothouse & Helm)
Simrad RT 1200 (two stations)
2 ea Ritchie Compasses
Flo-Scan Model 233C2 Fuel Flow
- Furuno Fish Finder FMD811
- Interphase Twin Scope Fish Finder
- Sony PC w/Navigation Software
- U2 Twinscope Phased Array Sonar (Forward & Side to Side Looking Modes)
- Monitoring System
20kw Onan Genset in Sound Shield
Heart Interface 2500 Watt Inverter
220V/50amp Shore Power w/Glendenning Cablemaster
120V AC and 12V DC Electrical Systems
3ea Flat Screen TVs
Samsung CD Player & Receiver
- SeaTel GLA Satellite w/LNB for Mexico TV
- Wavecall SEA 3000 Satellite Dome w/SAT Phone and SAT Internet Connection
- Tri-Mode High Power Cell Phone w/Amplifier
- SeaTel Satellite TV (Direct TV LNB) Dome
The main deck can be configured either galley-up, with the galley on the pilothouse level, or galley-down, with the galley on the salon level. As with all McKinna Yachts, the furnishings are the owner's choice throughout. Rich woods such as teak, oak, maple or cherry are available and are complimented by an exquisite array of fabrics and leathers. A full complement of galley appliances is standard.
- Cockpit Controls
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Brower Davit System
- Maxwell Anchor Windlass
- Glendinning Cable Master System for Shore Power Cord
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Stainless Steel Deck Rails
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller
- Extended Swim Platform
- Built-in Bait Tank
- Rod Holders(8 Rocket Launchers)
- Custom Stainless Steel Fender Racks
- Custom Stainless Steel Mast (for Electronics Gear)
- Custom stainless Steel Engine Exhausts
Other options include Satellite Dish, Satellite Phone, Watermaker and Bow Thruster plus/plus/plus!
Please call or email us with any questions.
5060 North Harbor
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone: (619) 523-1745
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!