San Diego, CA
Photo 1 of 21
This is the only Mason 63 available for Sale On the West Coast
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225387_277.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225388_228.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225389_166.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225390_119.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225391_331.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00225392_212.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
ARAWAK" is new to the market. This is a Mason 63 Staysail Ketch, Mid Cockpit, 3 Stateroom,World Class Cruising Sailing Yacht.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 63' 0"
- LOA: 63' 2"
- Displacement: 64405 lbs
- LWL: 46' 8"
- Ballast: 15000 lbs
- BEAM: 6' 6"
- Engine(s): Detroit 4-53N
- Hours: 1600
- Fuel: 900 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 150 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Mason
- Model: Staysail Ketch
- Designer: Al Mason
This Mason 63 is a three cabin layout.
- Starting at the forecastle we find a teak lined v-berth with storage cabinets and good hanging locker space. This a perfect guest stateroom. Just aft to starboard is the old head area that has been converted to a hanging storage and tool workshop.
- The starboard stateroom is and over and under suitable for two single crew. The aft master stateroom is spacious and has an adjoining head, large seating bench and an over sized double berth. Teak lined cabins, big cruising yacht character, and a modest price makes "ARAWAK" a must see.
The area has a large entertainment table and a circular seat along the aft portion of the cockpit, Great area to spend time while at sea or in port.
The Galley is forward of the salon to starboard
- It is a horseshoe configuration with a large stainless steel propane stove and oven at the end. Looking aft their are two large hinged teak doors for the access to the plate refrigeration, with good counter space there. Forward side is the two stainless steel sinks with hot and cold freah water. Good counter space there also.
- There are several cabinets with great storage and a pantry close by. There is a lead glass doored, drink wear cabinet just above that ads style and chararcter to the cabin. All in all this is a functional blue water galley, that can be used to prepare meals at sea or in port with style.
Electronics / Navigation
The helm station is in the spacious cockpit area.
- There is a helm seat at the control station with a dodger, Bimini and complete side isinglass. The large stainless steel steering wheel is mounted at the bulkhead of this panel. Looking forward you seem the compass, engine gauges, chart plotter, radar, depth sounder. auto pilot, Engine controls and a switch panel. The area has a large entertainment table and a circular seat along the aft portion of the cockpit, Great area to spend time while at sea or in port.
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
There was a new drive shaft installed al last haul out when the hull was stripped and cleared of all blisters and epoxy coated and new bottom paint.
- The Main engine is a 145 HP 4-53 N Detroit diesel engine. This engine has approx 3000 hours on it and has been taken care of in service and maintenence. It has a 100 amp Alternator, fresh water cooling, primary and secondary fuel filters and morse mechanical controls. The engines runs great.
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Sails and Rigging
- Hydraulic winch
- Electric winch
- Steering wheel
Please call or email us with any questions.
5060 North Harbor
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone: (619) 523-1745
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!