32' Nordic Tugs
Traverse City, MI
Photo 1 of 16
This 32' Nordic Tug is a fuel efficient vessel designed for cruising. This tug is equipped with a 220 hp Cummins diesel engine, generator and air conditioning. This sea-worthy tug is built with hand-laid heavily reinforced fiberglass. The combination of a full keel that protects prop and rudder and a hard chine hull that gives exceptional stability and handling make Nordic Tugs popular for safe cruising. She offers a roomy salon/galley with lots of light, as well as a separate pilothouse with 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom! Forward is the head with large separate stall shower and double berth stateroom. The settee in the aft cabin converts into an oversize double.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Nordic Tugs
- Model: 32-081
- Length: 32' 0"
- LOA: 32' 0"
- Displacement: 14000 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Cummins
- Hours: 605
- Fuel: 200 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
She offers a roomy salon/galley with lots of light, as well as a separate pilothouse with 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom! Forward is the head with large separate stall shower and double berth stateroom. The settee in the aft cabin converts into an oversize double.
Pullman berth in forward stateroom; Salon settee converts to double berth.
Alcohol/electric 2-burner stove
Corian counter tops
Electronics / Navigation
Autohelm 6000 autopilot
- Autohelm Bidata speed/depth
- Icom IC-M125 VHF/hailer
- Raytheon RL9 LCD radar/Raychart 6000xx charting system
- Kenwood stereo CD player-
- Polyplaner speakers in pilothouse/salon
6KW Northern Lights generator
- Ocean Marine Air Conditioning (2) units
- Heatercraft Cabin heater (runs off engine)
- Newmar 30 amp battery charger
- (2) 4D batteries
- (2) 30 amp 115-volt shore service,
- (2) 30 amp power cords
- 6 gallon Seaward hot water heater electric/engine
Bomar opening hatch in pilot house and forward cabin
- (4) Opening ports
- (2) sliding windows in aft pilothouse
- Hydraulic stern thruster
- Swim platform; Sundeck rail and ladder package
- 22 LB. Bruce anchor and rode
- Small Danforth anchor and rode
- Dock lines
- Round throw buoy
- Dripless shaft seal
- Del Mar mini blinds
- Teak valances
- Includes Nordic Tug Manual and electronic manuals to thoroughly acquaint new owner with boat and systems.
Please call or email us with any questions.
12935 West Bay Shore Drive Ste 115
Traverse City, MI 49684
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!