34' Nordic Tugs
Traverse City, MI
Photo 1 of 20
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227544_128.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227545_323.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227546_158.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227547_146.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00227548_141.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Nordic Tug 34-324 berthed in Traverse City for viewing and sea trials.. She is Stars & Stripes blue with tinted windows and a custom full width V-berth forward. Amtico Flooring in the saloon and pilot house will accent the Saepele trim in the pilot house. Furuno electronics, AGM batteries, oil exchange system and stainless steel portholes are just a few of the options found on 34-324. She is well equipped and poised for many great cruising miles ahead.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 11"
- Displacement: 15700 lbs
- LWL: 32' 8"
- BEAM: 11' 4"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 6BY2
- HP: 260
- Fuel: 205 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Nordic Tugs
- Model: Tugs NT34-324
- Designer: Lynn Senour
It's spacious enough to sleep two couples comfortably and features a roomy saloon and galley for entertaining, yet is the ideal size for exploring shallow coves, navigating the Great Loop or cruising the scenic Alaskan coastline.
- Storage is abundant throughout the galley area and underneath the L shaped settee. The settee converts easily to a large double for guests.
- Three stairs lead to the cockpit area. The diamond Seaglaze hatch and hinged door are easily opened and weather tight. the cockpit is a large and comfortably seats two chairs and a table.
Her pilothouse offers panoramic 360-degree views and direct access to the deck.The ladder atop the cockpit deck box leads to the useful and sundeck area for lounging or bike storage.
Aft through the companionway to the main saloon
the galley is on the port side and settee on the starboard.The galley is equipped with a microwave oven beneath the two burner electric alcohol combo stove.
- 19" Fold Down Flat Screen TV
- Day Night Shades
- Sapele Wire Chases Pilot House Corners
- Sapele Pilot House Headline Perimeter
- Trim Boards
- Smoked Glass Face Doors for 110v and 12v Panels
- Full Width Forward V Berth
Electronics / Navigation
A complete Furuno array of electronics has been installed on 34-324.NavNet TZ14 Touch Multi Function Display
Navpilot 700 Autopilot
DRS4D Radar Unit
- ICOM M504 VHF with remote Mic
- Sirius Satellite Weather
- Furuno Weather Station 200WX
NT34-324 is equipped with the following mechanical standard features and options.Wired and Breakered for Generator Installation
Marine Air 16,000 BTU AC/Heat Single Unit
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- Oil Exchange System 12v
- Accusteer HRP 17-12 Auto Pilot Pump
- AGM Batteries
NT34-324 is equipped with the follwing standard features and options.Transom Walkthrough
Sundeck Rails 1 1/4"
Lewmar Pro Series 1000
150' 5/16" Chain and 30# Delta Anchor
45% Tinted Windows
- 4' Custom Electronics Pony Mast
- Lewmar Hatch Pilot House
- Cockpit Shower Hot and Cold Pressure
- Fore and Aft Seawater Washdown
- All Stainless Portholes
Please call or email us with any questions.
12935 West Bay Shore Drive Ste 115
Traverse City, MI 49684
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!