Photo 1 of 11
Excellent opportunity for a "hands-on" buyer who is willing to invest time and money into cosmetic TLC. "DESIDERATA" is offered for sale by her original owner who is looking to get out of boating.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 0"
- LOA: 46' 0"
- BEAM: 26' 0"
- Engine(s): Vetus Diesel
- Hours: 2600
- HP: 52
- Fuel: 90 gallons
- Water: 140 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Manufacturer: Horstman
- Model: Trimaran
Five private cabins with queen size beds
Large galley and salon
- Construction laid up fiberglass with Airex core, .75 inch in hulls, 1.5 inch in deck
- Interior is varnish cherry cabinets and woodwork with white vinyl wall covering.
- Viking 6 man life raft
- Blue water equipped, world cruiser, Life raft
- MOM ( Man Overboard Module) unit
- Man over board retrieval system with strobe.
- 6 SOSPENDERS inflatable PFDs / harness.
- 6 off shore Type I PFDs, & 6 Type II PFDs.
- 1 EPIRB – ACR 406 class 1 rapid fix
- 2 Halon automatic fire extinguisher, main engine & generator room.
- 5 Class A,B,C, dry powder 4lb extinguishers.
- 3 automatic bilge pumps & 6 manual pumps.
- 3 nylon strap Jack Lines
Electronics / Navigation
- Navigation. – Silva Nexus nav. Computer and Instruments.
- Wind direction & speed, GPS, Auto pilot, Speed, Depth and Fluxgate compass.
- Intergraded and working with laptop computer or as stand-alone.
- Navigation station – Compaq laptop with electronic charts.
- Intergraded with navigation equipment.
- SSB radio - ICOM M700PRO with PRACTOR III modem.
- Radar – Furuno model 821.
- GPS – Garmin 152, Garmin II plus, & Garmin II
- VHF radio –ICOM IC-58 panel mount, Hand held Shakespeare SE700
- Ample Power monitoring system for 12-volt power and batteries.
- Entertainment – Sony stereo receiver & CD system. Piped throughout boat.
- TV in main solon.
- DC Panel – 48 breakers on Paneltronics panel.
- AC panel – 7 breakers on separate Paneltronics panel.
- Inverter – 2000 watt ProSine model 2.0 inverter with 100-amp battery charger with shore power pass through.
- 130-amp alternator on main engine.
- 110-amp alternator Kubota generator.
- Six, 30-watt solar panels on coach roof.
- House battery bank – Six T105 Trojan batteries, 600 Amp hours.
- Starting battery – type 27 battery.
Sails and Rigging
Vessel is sloop rigged
- Main is 525 sq feet with 21 foot- boom, 750 sq feet
- 130% ProFurl roller furling headsail
- light air asymmetrical drifter and storm sail
- mast height 62’ off the water
Please call or email us with any questions.
6 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Telephone: 410 268 7171
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!