Photo 1 of 11
Well-regarded cockpit yacht delivered the right mix of style, comfort and price. Two-stateroom, galley-down floorplan with lower helm. Large salon with beautiful interior woodwork, large aft covered deck ideal for lounging, dining or entertaining.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: offshore
- Model: 48 YachtFish
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 3"
- Displacement: 47000 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 6"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar
- Hours: 1500
- HP: 420
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Wide-open salon is spacious, beautiful, is newly decorated and great for entertaining. Beautiful L-settee in cream ultra-suede converts into a berth for additional guests. Custom Hi-lo table expands out for dining convenience. The main salon also has a custom teak bar cabinet with glass and bottle holders and a U-line ice maker; as well as a complete stereo entertainment center. Entertainment Center features Toshiba Flatscreen with Bose Surround Sound TV, VHS DVD and MP3. The main salon also has a serving bar overlooking the down-galley. LOWER HELM STATION: Located in Main Salon with duplicate electronics, including bow thruster control. Deck doors located port and starboard leading to the wide walk-ways to bow and aft deck.
- New Ultraleather Upholstery (2008)
- New Savannah blinds (2008)
- New Valance Upholstery (2008)
- New Area Rug (2008)
Galley is DOWN, to port. The flooring is teak and holly.Norcold refrigerator/freezer
Corian countertopswith Stainless steel sinks. Sharp micro & convection oven
Seaward 110V electric stove top with 3 burners
U-line Ice Maker
Black and Decker Coffee maker
Electronics / Navigation
Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Display
Raymarine E-Series RL 120 12" Chart plotter at Upper Helm
Raymarine E-Series RL-80 8" Chart plotter at Lower Helm
Raymarine Radome 48 mile radar
Raymarine Auto Pilot
Intercom at upper helm, galley, engine room forward and aft staterooms.
- Autohelm Digital Compass - lower helm
- Raytheon VHF - lower helm
- Standard VHF - upper helm
- Raytheon Depth finder - upper helm
- Raytheon autopilot - upper helm
110V AC electrical system
12V DC electrical system
Northern Lights 12KW Generator with sound shield ( 1170 Hours)
Heart Freedom Inverter/battery charger
Heart 2000 battery monitor and inverter control
Newmar 50 amp battery charger
(6) 8D batteries
Westmar electrial bow thruster
Sea Star 1275 hydraulic steering system
Bennett trim tabs
Reverso oil change system
30" Props with Prop scan EPS propeller report
Racor fuel filters/water seperators
- Par self priming mid bilge pump
- (3)Marine Air Passport lll Air Conditioning w/Reverse heat
- (3) Rule Bilge Pumps, Forward, Mid and Aft
- Sealand Tank Watch lll level monitor for holding tank
- Sealand macerator and discharge pump
- Flojet water pressure system
- VacuFlush Heads
The Offshore 48 Yachtfish features a large aft covered deck that is idea for lounging, dining or entertaining. The aft Cockpit is great for fishing, diving and makes it easier to handle stern lines or getting into or out of the dinghy. There are large walk-around side decks that run the full length of the boat with stainless steel side rails that run the whole distance as well. This makes for extremely easy movement around the boat in a large sea way or even around the dock. There is a large anchor platform with windlass.
- 12' Novurania center console dinghy (2007) w/25hp 4-cycle Honda (2004)
- Fiberglass anchor pulpit
- Fiberglass radar arch
- Freshwater wash down system forward & cockpit
- New Full canvas and eisenglass on flybridge (2009)
- Cockpit shower
- Stainless steel dinghy davit w/electric winch
- Transom door
- Stainless steel hand rails
- (2) Pompanette helm seats
- Coast Guard Safety Package
- (4) Bomar hatches
- Navigation lights
- Bow seat w/sunbrella covers
- CQR 25 lb. anchor with 200' chain
- Maxwell anchor windlass - dual direct - 2 station
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
Please call or email us with any questions.
6 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Telephone: 410 268 7171
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!