Deck and Hull
• Majestic Blue Awlgrip hull
• Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with painted contrasting nonskid
• Single Light Cream Awlgrip boottop
• Red bottom
Bridge Clearance: 14’8” without folding antennas
HULL: Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell "M Foam" for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
DECK: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell "M Foam" for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
• Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
• Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
• Swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
• Contrasting painted non-skid surface on cockpit sole, side deck walking surfaces, and cabin house walking surfaces
• Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
• Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
• Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
• Bow rail is 30” high, 316L stainless steel with 1¼” tubing and extends to aft end of pilothouse.
• Handrails - Stainless Steel Handrails are mounted on forward cabin top and a port to starboard wrap around unit runs along the aft end of pilothouse
• Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple.
• Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks.
• Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and springline cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and springline cleats are 10”.
• (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
• Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
• Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats
• Rod holders mounted on transom
• One ensign, stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag.
• One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket
• One 8” Herreshoff cleat mounted in anchor well
• Custom Hinckley aluminum mast
Entry to the boat is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom.
• Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard.
• A transom door to starboard.
• Teak cigar deck with amenities to port and starboard
• Cockpit sink in port amenity
• Ice maker in starboard amenity
• Varnished teak covered cockpit coaming caps
• Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom.
• Ivory Stamoid cockpit seat weather covers
• Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating
• Safety light on cockpit step
• Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
• Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
• Dockside water supply inlet and shore cable TV inlet
• Stainless steel Bopeep boarding handle with stainless steel deck mounts at each coaming gate. Handle stores in port kickwell
Cockpit seating is provided by:
• Molded fiberglass L-settee to port and double seat to starboard
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
• Lockers molded into the port and starboard seating areas with gasketed fiberglass lids
• Cockpit sole hatch with manual hydraulic risers, with fender storage below
Large pilothouse windows and sliding doors aft provide excellent light to enter the boat. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have light green tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, green-tinted tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions which makes the interior to feel open and airy.
Pilothouse Layout includes:
• Forward: Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats mounted on raised seat box. Both helm seats have up/down and fore/aft adjustment with the helm chair being electric. The raised seat box includes several built in storage lockers. To port is a single Stidd® Slimline chair with manual up/down and fore/aft adjustment mounted just aft of the chart locker
• Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Entertainment center to port with two custom chairs.
Pilothouse is finished with:
• Satin varnished cherry including dash and chart locker area
• Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole with removable protective covers
• All fixed windows are laminated safety glass
• Three forward fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed Stainless steel frame
• Side windows slide electrically providing huge amount of open air
• Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows.
• Front windows have outside snap-on Ivory Stamoid® covers.
• Pilothouse aft door has roman-style curtains
• Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished cherry battens
• Custom varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead
• Overhead lighting is provided by LED lamps on dimmer circuits
• Additional lighting is provided by wall mounted lamps
• Rope lighting on dimmer circuits under valences, port and starboard
• Exterior mesh window covers allow for privacy while still allowing to see out
AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA: Dinette (Starboard)
• U-shaped dinette settee.
• Custom varnished cherry table with pedestal converts to additional bunk. This table has two tops, one for cocktails (smaller diameter) and one for dinner (larger diameter).
• Settee cushions are finished in Shumacher Tortola “Marine” with Beausoleil “Blue”
piping. Entertainment Area (Port):
• Custom cherry cabinet/end table holds entertainment electronics.
• There are two custom chairs with cushions finished in China Seas Aquarius “Royal on Tinted” with Shumacher Beausoleil “Blue” piping on either side of the cabinet
• Retractable 32” LED HD TV built into the cabinet to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests.
Helm & Navigation
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a satin varnished cherry dash and outboard cherry shelf where electronics are mounted. This area also has the Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a teak rimmed steering wheel.
Two Stidd helm seats finished in Ivory Ultraleather, helm seat (outboard) is electrically powered up and down as well as forward and aft. Companion seat (inboard) is manually controlled up
and down as well as forward and aft.
• Helm seats are mounted on raised custom cherry seat box that provides additional storage.
• JetStick system includes the new Hinckley PalmStick wireless Jetstick system.
The Helm has an open view into the easily accessed Galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
• Raymarine SmartPilot “X” series with Gyro and ST70 control head interfaced to GPS system
• Dual Raymarine E140 Wide 14” color multi-function displays networked together.
• Raymarine 48” 4KW digital open array radar
• Raymarine RayStar 130 GPS antenna
• Raymarine Digital Sound Module and Fish Finder
• Raymarine Sirius satellite weather module integrated into helm displays
• Raymarine reverse image camera mounted in engine room
• Standard Horizon GX5000s VHF radio with DSL technology and loud hailer
• KVH M5 Tracvision satellite system with two Direct TV tuners
• Ritchie® Globemaster compass
• ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control
From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the Interior Accommodations:
Forward is the Master Suite with ensuite Head and stall shower. A full size washer and dryer are located in the Master Suite and concealed behind double cherry doors to starboard. A broom closet with storage shelf and 110-VAC outlet located just inboard of the washer and dryer. Next aft to starboard is the Guest Suite and Guest/Day Head with shower. Next aft to port is the Galley.
The interior is satin varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
• Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
• Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has a portlight over outboard.
• Corian counter top with custom edge details. Color is Platinum
• Seaward 2-burner electric cook top
• Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven.
• Double Sink - Polished stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
• Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
• U-Line drawer-type refrigeration boxes with cherry-faces
• Freezer – Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap-around condensing freezer plates.
• Additional 110-VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster
• Over-counter lighting with dimmer
• Storage for dinner settings
There is a double stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space.
The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous work space with the convection microwave mounted in a cabinet above. The two
burner electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two drawer refrigerator below for convenient access while cooking.
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single flat panel door. The Guest/Day head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite
• Comfortable twin bunk layout with ample storage built into each bunk.
• Twin shear lockers above the starboard bunk.
• Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles
• Book shelf aft
• Dedicated audio entertainment system with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker
• Hanging locker forward of outboard bunk with ample storage
• There is a 110-volt outlet.
• Overhead lighting on dimmer
• Bulkhead mounted lighting
• Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent
The Guest Head is forward of the Guest Cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with Antique White Formica bulkheads with satin varnished cherry trim around mirrors, and lockers.
This Head includes:
• Corian “Platinum” countertop with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
• Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
• Shower, is a wet head system with teak deck flooring and integral drain system.
• Opening portlight
• Overhead lighting has dimmer.
• Storage areas are outboard and aft of sink
• Full-length dressing mirror mounted on forward bulkhead
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner’s Stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk has an innerspring mattress.
• Lots of storage available port and starboard
• Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit
• Bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft
• Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents
• There is custom art lighting over the owner’s bunk to illuminate anything mounted on bulkhead.
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movies on the 26” LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin.
Continuing aft port and starboard are hanging lockers and more cabinetry above. The hanging locker to starboard features custom inboard sliding bar.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s Head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
Master Head includes:
• Corian “Platinum” countertop with custom edge details with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
• Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
• Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
• Opening portlight
• Swivel make-up mirror mounted forward of sink
• Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower.
• Storage areas outboard and under sink
• Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
• Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
• Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator.
• House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank.
• Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
• Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
• Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank.
• 24-Volt lighting
• Two (2) Power inlets rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges. 822 hours 11/2014.
Engine and Mechancal
Twin Cummins QSM11 715-hp turbo-charged after-cooled diesel engines - with the Cummins VesselView displays system at helm station.
• (2) Hamilton 364 water jets
• Hinckley JetStick system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
• Second JetStick wireless control station “PalmStick”
• ZF 325-1 transmissions
• Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
• Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes
• Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
• Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents.
• Bow thruster - 25-hp hydraulic bow thruster produces 720-lbs of thrust
• Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
• Power assist steering
• Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator
• Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main and back-up pumps supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
• (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air- conditioning condensate.
• (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
• Highwater bilge alarm
• Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller.
• 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel heater
• Holding tanks: (2) Polyethylene holding tank, guest 35-gallons and master 27-gallons
• Freshwater tank: 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
• Fuel Tank: 700-gallon Aluminum tank that can be filled from either side deck
• Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning: Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; Zone 1: One 12,000 BTU unit in Master Suite; Zone 2: One 12,000 BTU unit in Guest Suite; Zone 3: Two 16,000 BTU units in the Salon
• Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room.
• Engine Air Intake: Air Demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated.
• Four (4) cage protected lights.
• Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown
Ground Tackle System:
• Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well
• Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
• 60-lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30’ x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200’ x ¾” three-strand nylon rode.
• Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
• Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
• Stern mounted 5' varnished teak staff with flush socket
• Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
• Searchlight - 24-Volt DC with remote at helm
• (8) Lifejackets - (6) adult and (2) children
• (6) Dock lines – 50’ x ¾”
• Fenders with fleece covers
• Navigation lights
• Coast Guard safety package
• (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires