"35'1999 Eastern Boats JC Casco Bay 35"
St. Petersburg Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 22
This single turbo diesel customized downeast style cruiser is well set up for bottom fishing, diving, and cruising. She has comfortable accommodations for two. She has a generator, air conditioning, V berths, a galley, and a head with stall shower. She has a shiny Awlgripped hull. Must see to appreciate. All systems just serviced 1/13. She is an ideal boat for overnight fishing and diving the Gulf off of Florida. She would also be an excellent dive charter or 6 pack fishing boat.
Plotter - Part of Northstar 951X.
Autopilot - Robertson AP22
Compass - At helm and crow's nest.
GPS - Northstar 951X with plotter.
VHF - Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF at crow's nest. Horizon Standard VHF at main helm.
Radar - Raytheon R 21 XX radar.
TV set - Closed circuit TV with engine room camera, fixed, and tethered underwater cameras.
CD player - Jensen 212 marine CD player with speakers.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 35' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 35' 0"
- LWL: 33.1666' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): TAMD63
- Fuel: 140 Gal
- Water: 50 Gal
- Holding: 18 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: EASTERN
- Model: JC Casco Bay 35
Electric bilge pump
Battery charger - Freedom inverter/charger.
Air conditioning - Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat.
Sea water pump - Shureflo 12 volt.
Microwave oven - Emerson microwave.
Electric head - 12 volt.
Refrigerator - Norcold dual voltage under counter.
Shore power inlet - 120 volt 30 Amp.
Generator - Northern Lights 6 Kw w/ 2264 hr.s.
Inverter - Heart Interface
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker followed by the V berth. There are hanging lockers port and stbd. aft of the V berth. The galley is next aft to port with Formica counter tops. There is room to place a stove but none fitted. There is an under counter dual voltage refrig.. The galley has teak trim and the main electric panel on the aft bulkhead to port. The head is to stbd. of the galley with a stall shower. The door has been removed but conveys with the boat. The pilothouse is next aft up over the engine compartment. There is wall to wall carpet in the pilothouse and below. The deck house has vinyl wall covering and headliners.The interior is in average to good condition. There is a bench seat to port across from a counter in the pilothouse.
- Balsa cored hull and deck.
- FRP fuel and water tanks.
- 1 3/4" propeller shaft.
- Racor fuel/water separators for engine and generator.
- Oil change system.
- Duracast holding tank.
- 12 volt pressure water system with Shureflo pump.
- Spare parts for engine and generator.
- Transom door.
- EZ 12 volt drum type windlass with 600' rode.
- 3 sets of props (working 4 blade, speed 3 blade, DQX Michigan 4 blade).
- Open back pilothouse with canvas drop flaps.
- Dual lever Morse type engine controls at both stations.
- Simrad FU 50 rudder jog stick at crow's nest.
- Tackle storage.
- 2 submersible automatic/ manual Rule bilge pumps plus positive displacement bilge pump. (3 total) with indicators.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Hatch in deck of crow's nest to view engine gauges below.
- 200, 50, and 1000 Kw transducers for chart machines with leads to crow's nest as well.
- New crow's nest canvas top.
- Stainless steel skeg and custom lengthened rudder.
- New Imron 500 paint on hull.
- Shore power outlet on stern to feed another vessel alongside.
- 20# Danforth anchor with 1/4" stainless chain and 1/2" nylon rode.
- 12# Danforth anchor with 3/8" vinyl coated chain and nylon rode.
- Black Sunbrella anchor windlass and forward hatch cover.
- Welded aluminum bow rail.
- Stbd. cabin top hand rails.
- 2 x 12 volt windshield wipers.
- Rupp radial outriggers.
- 7 flush rod holders in aft cover boards.
- Halogen 120 volt aft deck flood lights plus 12 volt flood.
- 12 "rocket launcher" rod holders on tower.
- 4 drink holders on tower ladder.
- Aft deck shower.
- Fresh and saltwater deck wash.
- Red courtesy lights.
- 2 pilot chair mounts on crow's nest.
- FRP deck box on aft deck.
- Xantrex battery status indicator LED panel.
- Dytek temperature gauge.
- 2 x fuel gauges.
- Volvo engine panel with: Tachometer, hour meter, coolant temp. meter, volt meter, lube oil pressure meter, turbo pressure meter, and gear oil pressure meter.
- Ship's clock and barometer.
- 2 x 8D 12 volt gel cell batteries.
- Portable and fixed fire extinguisher.
- Interior window covers.
- Shore water pressure connection.
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!