26' BLACK WATCH
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 34
"Downeast-style" Pocket Cruiser, Updated and Has a Price Reduction of $5,000!
Solidly-built, designed by C. Raymond Hunt with a deep-V hull, extra wide beam and nice size cabin, feels much bigger than her 26' length would imply! This all purpose design is ideal for fishing, cruising for a couple or just spending the day on the water with family and friends.
Major refit performed by her present owner in 2009/2010 with many updates and upgrades including:
Hull awlgripped in flag blue
New upholstery inside and out
New stainless steel bow rail
New fiberglass swim platform
Powered by recently updated twin fuel injected 5.7L inboards with only 230 hours SMOH that deliver a good turn of speed and excellent fuel economy (10 GPH at cruise).
If you're looking for a great "all purpose" boat that has a pedigree, one that will turn heads and deliver a quality ride at an affordable price -- this is the one! Owners have decided to move up, and this one is seriously for sale. Must see to appreciate -- call to schedule a showing today!
The boat is located at 1238 S.E. 13 Avenue in Deerfield Beach.
Jim has the key.
Nicely appointed cabin with updated fabrics and teak trim.
- V-berth forward with drop down upper berth - sleeps 3
- Stand-up head to starboardd with sink, handheld shower and Jabsco electric toilet
- Galley to port with stainless steel sink, 2 burner alcohol/electric stove and new (12v) Isotherm refrigerator
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 26' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 26.0833' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 9.6666' 0"
- DRAFT: 2.5' 0"
- Engine(s): 5.7L MPI
- Fuel: 200 Gal
- Water: 20 Gal
- Holding: 15 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: BLACK WATCH
Many updates and upgrades, completed in 2009/2010 including:
- Flag blue Awlgrip painted hull
- New fiberglass custom hardtop enclosure with side opening vents, overhead hatch, center front opening window and (4) LED overhead lights. No more troublesome canvas/isinglass to deal with!
- New windshield wipers
- New roll-pleated cushions throughout
- New stainless steel heavy-duty bow rail
- Custom-built fiberglass swim platform w/3-step ladder
Numerous other features:
- Engine boxes with rear facing seats - built-in insulated cooler to starboard and built-in storage compartment to port
- Two in-deck, removable storage/fish boxes
- 6 rod holders (2 each side and 2 on transom)
- S/W and F/W washdowns
- 2 under gunwhale LED lights
- Bennet trim tabs
- New compass
- New Powerwinch anchor windlass
Updated electronics package:
- Northstar Explorer 657 GPS
- Northstar Explorer 721 VHF w/DSC
- Sony CDX -M501P CD/MP3/Stereo w/4 speakers
- 3 batteries
- New onboard battery charger
- Shore power
- LED lighting
- Forward spotlight mounted on hardtop
Twin Sea Maxx engines, 5.7L, 295HP - GM blocks with Mutiport Fuel Injection
- Port Engine has new (2010) block, new exhaust system, new exhaust risers, new fuel pump, new water pump, new alternator
- Starboard Engine was rebuilt in 2008 and has new exhaust risers, new fuel pump, new water pump, new alternator
- 230 hours SMOH -- less than 1000 hours total on the boat, since new.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1515 SE 17th Street, Suite A131
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!